CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

love hate <3

i wish for things to go back to normal. and yes i mean everything and everyone. this year is byyy far thee craziest and the most unforgetable year. i cant believe all of the drama. the laughs and the tears. ahahahah its crazy. i lovee it but then iam sad. sometimes i feel as if my world has been turned up side down =(
i miss my niggah pretty r. i miss what we use to be. i miss my bff =(i miss our hanging out. i miss our trips to davis.going out each week to lunch and shopping.spending moneyy. laughin till we cry.getting drunk and our drunkin miss calls =( I MISS TOBY =( I MISS US :(
i dont blame anyone for what happen to us. i blames us. but i blame u more haahhaha. im sorry for what youve been put threw also.! trust me i was there and i feel for you i do. you just gotta knoe when to leave =)
old bffs- i miss you girls i really do. its sad that none of us are close anymore. i guess that happen in life?!i only wasnt friends with one then everyone wants to not talk anymore i guess whatever. its just sad that ive always been there for you huys when u needed me and now that im not friends with "her" yall dont wanna talk or be coo? i guess that highschool shit. but i dont really worry bout it no more it was sad a min but then i got over it fast. no need for tears =)

im thankful for my family. mains. favys. team <3 bffiraq. my kitty family.im glad to have each and everyone of you =)

0 comments: