CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, January 25, 2010

change aint soo good


i did something that i shouldnt have done.. i was hella scared but its all good. i was told not too but u knoe what fuck it! i did it and it was the first step and it felt good and im okay with that!!!
these days have already turned into weeks already and it killing me. i hope it kills you to honestly. i hope everytime you see something of mine i hope u tear up. i hate being in my room. seeing everything you have gotten for me. blah my damn phone too!!! cant this be overrr????????????????????????????????????????? pleasee =( mommy asked how come she hasnt seen you in a while. that hella hurt. i bet its the same for you tho.

i sit here asking my self why am i in the same place i was before?? i thought alll of this was behind us?? =/ i guess it wasnt
honestly i dont want anything for my birthday from anyone. all i want is for you to forgive and forget =( im asking alot but im not sure how much i can take and for you not to be in my life.


im blessed with the best and i miss my best =(

0 comments: